Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Animated photos on the Note 3

I've been experimenting with the Note 3 ' animated photo feature and so far, it's been rather interesting trying it out on Zest and Honey. While I haven't got it fully figured out yet, the function basically takes 2 or more animated subjects and allows you to freeze one.














It does come with a few flaws though, firstly, your subjects ideally shouldn't be touching each other as it makes freezing one difficult.  The other is, once u have edited a photo, it becomes a fully animated gif and it can't be edited or changed back to the original file anymore.



1 comment:

  1. The last one is cute!

    Too bad about the flashing leg in the background! I tried this using some cinemagraph app before, it really is hard and I wish I had it on a tripod when I did it! You can check out the results here if you are interested - http://weliveinaflat.com/blog/making-moving-pictures-with-cinemagraph-apps-can-be-pretty-hit-and-miss/


    Hello, nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete