Monday, February 28, 2011

Pooch Party at Wave House Sentosa, Part 2

It's okay that Francine refuses to kiss me

Daddy still loves me

And if Francine doesn't kiss me

Daddy will
Anyway, all these other dogs still love me

So who cares about her
bitch...

Daddy and mummy left me with uncle and grandma (who came to see me) and went to watch the big dogs race. They said none of the dogs ran to their owners, except for the Goldie, who won the race.
Meanwhile, I was wondering around the couch, meeting the other dogs walking by
I have a habit of straying too far when I'm distracted

Watcha looking at Buster?
Don't you know I model for Quicksilver?

Daddy and mummy were about to bring me home, when the Emcee announced the World's Longest Buffet Line for Dogs is open. So being kiasu parents, they joined the queue.

Each dog is only entitled to one bowl of food
But that's more than enough for me, yum yum

Is it really all mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment